What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences over time. Cookies can be categorized as either “session” or “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted.
- Understanding how you use our website so we can improve its functionality and performance.
- Remembering your preferences and settings to enhance your user experience.
- Measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and improving our marketing efforts.
- Tracking usage of our website and diagnose technical issues.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website and cannot be turned off. They enable certain features, such as remembering your login credentials and language preferences.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us improve the performance of our website by collecting information about how you use it. They allow us to identify and fix technical issues and understand how users interact with our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us track website traffic and understand how users interact with our website. We use this information to improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to serve relevant ads to you based on your browsing history and interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies by adjusting your preferences. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: February 17, 2023